ZEP-RE Academy Achieves Accreditation from CII
We are thrilled to announce that ZEP-RE Academy, the leading provider of insurance and reinsurance training and capacity building in the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) region and beyond, has achieved accreditation from the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) for 10 programs, namely:
- Proficiency in Short Term Reinsurance Practice and Claims Management (PSTRP)
- Fire and Business Interruption Insurance Underwriting and Claims Management
- Engineering (CAR, EAR, IAR, MB) Insurance Underwriting and Claims Management Course
- Reinsurance Program Design and Pricing
- Insurance and Reinsurance Claims Management
- Reinsurance Accounting Course
- Proficiency in Reinsurance for Regulators
- Life Assurance and Underwriting and Claims Management
- Medical Insurance Underwriting and Claims Management
- Enterprise Risk Management
Institutionalized in 2016, ZEP-RE Academy has been steadfast in its commitment to training and developing technical skills in the insurance industry. This accreditation is a testament to our unwavering dedication to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and our belief in the delivery of quality training programs which promote professionalism in insurance and reinsurance.
CII accreditation confirms that these 10 programs are benchmarked to industry best practice standards and ZEP-RE is recognised by the CII as delivering high-quality CPD learning content and an effective learning experience. It is a significant milestone for us and reinforces our position as the focal centre of excellence in capacity building in Africa.
We are proud of this achievement and remain committed to creating training solutions that are best suited to each of our markets’ unique needs and challenges.
For more information about ZEP-RE Academy and our programmes, please visit our website.
About ZEP-RE Academy
ZEP-RE Academy is the training arm of ZEP-RE (PTA Reinsurance Company), a leading reinsurer in Africa and a specialised institution of COMESA. The Academy was established to institutionalise ZEP-RE’s founding mandate of training insurance and reinsurance industry personnel in the COMESA region and beyond and capacity building to deepen financial inclusion in our chosen markets.