EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY – EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO MD & CEO
ZEP-RE (PTA Reinsurance Company) is a specialized institution of the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) established to service and develop the insurance and reinsurance industry within the Region. We are seeking a high calibre and results-oriented professional to create growth, capacity, and competitive advantage in our business in the capacity of Executive Assistant to Managing Director & CEO. Duty station will be Nairobi, Kenya.
The Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer will play an integral role as he/she leverages high degree of confidence, integrity, and professionalism. He/She will bring initiative and resourcefulness while balancing vital responsibilities. In this role the primary mission will be to provide best-in-class executive support which involves a wide variety of duties that are critical to ensuring smooth and seamless business processes. Responsibilities include providing strategic and admin support to the CEO including, but not limited to:
- Full responsibility and ownership of the CEO office, agenda and priorities.
- Preparing calendar - short and mid-term in line with the CEO’s priorities and manage its implementation.
- Organizing and scheduling meetings.
- Preparing meeting Agendas, researching for meetings and taking Minutes as well as making implementation follow ups with different departments.
- Preparing presentations for the CEO for her appearances on panels.
- Managing all correspondence to and from the CEO including drafting, routine responding and delegating to other offices.
- Organizing and efficiently managing the CEO’s travels.
- Managing the CEO’s priority projects, together with Exco and other Heads of Departments, and doing follow ups with team members.
- Managing the high-level stakeholder relationships for the CEO / The organization.
- Being responsible for the PR and all Communication from the CEO office.
- Supporting the CEO with any other official and or personal assignments as required.
- Carrying out other duties as will be assigned from time to time.
The role requires a high level of maturity and diligence, ability to prioritize and delegate where appropriate, complete trustworthiness and confidentiality.
The preferred candidate should have: -
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Professional qualifications in Admin / Communication.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in a similar role gained from an institution of repute.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- High professionalism and integrity in line with ZEP-RE’s Values.
- Demonstrated record of innovation.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED