ZEP-RE (PTA Reinsurance Company) is a specialized institution of the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) established to service and develop the insurance and reinsurance industry within the Region. We are seeking a high calibre and results-oriented professional to create growth, capacity, and competitive advantage in our business in the capacity of Country Manager (Nigeria)
Duty station: Abidjan
To assist in effecting the mandate of the company in all aspects of Underwriting and Reinsurance Business. He/She will specifically: -
- Provide quality support to our clients in Nigeria & other assigned countries in West Africa
- Underwrite treaty and facultative reinsurance business.
- Carry out company training initiatives for staff and clients.
- Carry out periodic market research and analysis.
- Grow the company brand and market share.
- Perform any other duties as will be assigned from time to time
The preferred candidate should have: -
- A relevant degree from a recognized University. Insurance, Actuarial Science, Commerce and Engineering fields will be most preferred.
- Knowledge of the West Africa Insurance and Reinsurance market
- Practice knowledge and use of pricing tools
- Relevant insurance professional qualifications – CII preferred.
- Computer fluency in MS Office suite plus other Insurance/ Reinsurance packages.
- At least 7 years’ underwriting experience in an insurance/reinsurance company.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a team player.
- Value excellency and first-class service provision.
- Be of high professionalism and integrity.
ZEP-RE is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to gender equality in its staff. Well qualified candidates, particularly females are strongly encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED